Outstanding conference papers will be recommended for major SCI(E) international journal publication as a special issue/collection, guest-edited by the AeroNDT2023 committee members. Authors of the accepted extended abstract may submit a full manuscript through the AeroNDT2023 website (or following websites) by November 8, 2023 for publication in selected journals (J. of Mech. Sci. and Tech.; Processes; others to be added). The authors should choose a journal of their choice for publication and prepare the full manuscript following the format of that journal. The manuscript will go through the regular peer review process based on the policy of each journal.
– Special Section: DX (Digital Transformation) based NDT & Reliability
– Website: https://www.springer.com/journal/12206
– Submission: via AeroNDT2023 Website
– Special Issue: Reliability and Engineering Applications (Volume II)
– Website/Submission: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/processes/special_issues/O57L250JF8